Consider how things are going in your placement.
Currently, I do not have a placement yet but hope that I will get one soon.
How you are growing as an educator.
I have grown so much as an educator over this quarter so far. I have learned how to write multiple types of good assessments, I am working on creating a project based unit with a group, I have learned how to do inquiry with students, began the lesson planning process and have taught a few lessons to "students" by recording myself teaching, and so many other things. This quarter has been so good for me as a future educator and I feel that I have grown so much!
What you still need to work towards as you continue your growth as an educator.
I feel that I do need a lot more practice with writing lessons, writing assessments, and practice with presenting these lessons. I have yet to teach a lesson to an actual group of students so that will be something that I look forward too. I feel that overall, I just need more practice with all of the concepts that we have learned so I can work towards mastery and be more confident in presenting them to students when the time comes.
Comments
Post a Comment