Consider how things are going in your placement
I currently do not have a placement but am looking forward to when I do!
How you are growing as an educator
I am growing a lot as an educator. This past week I presented a current event to my whole class which is something I had yet to do, and I am working on a full unit project with a group and that is coming together very well. I think that this past week had a lot of influence on me as a future educator, I am getting a lot better with my presentation skills and am feeling more confident. Then with the PjBU project I am working on with my team, we are putting all of the pieces together and everything in the unit is coming out great.
What you still need to work towards as you continue your growth as an educator.
I think that something I really need to work on is lesson planning still. We have written multiple lesson plans during this quarter, but I still want and need lots and lots of practice. I have taken the feedback that Dr.Torres gave me very seriously and appreciate it so much. I have so much more learning and growing to do and I am excited to do that along side all of my peers!
Comments
Post a Comment