Final Reflection

 I am still currently working on some of my assessments, but the assessment that I am finding to be most difficult to write is the selected-response assessment. It has been hard for me to come up with questions that fit each learning target and be creative enough to have them make sense. I also find it challenging to figure out which incorrect answers I should put that are not out of the blue enough to make the correct answer seem obvious. 

The assessment that I am finding to be most easy is the written-response assessment because you only have to come up with one prompt for the students to answer. It is difficult for me, like I said above, to create multiple questions to ask students that meet the learning target so I found that writing just one prompt is easiest for me.

One thing that surprised me is how difficult creating assessments actually is. I have never created an assessment before making these and I honestly didn't think it was going to be that difficult, but it is. It takes a lot of aligning to learning targets and creativity when making the questions from scratch. I hope to get better with this over time and with lots and lots of practice.



Comments